Builders & Tradesmen's Insurance Services (BTIS)
We’re thrilled that you are interested in joining us here at the Amynta Group!
The SENIOR MANAGER, FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS is responsible for providing executive level and cross-functional support of all financial analysis and reporting needs of the business, coordinating all budgeting and forecasting processes, and helping to instill financial disciplines throughout the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Analyzes KPIs and Metrics across multiple businesses and functions.
- Prepares the analysis for monthly financial reporting package.
- Monitors and analyzes operating costs and revenue drivers.
- Works with Business Unit Leadership Teams to track and analyze trends and variances in business metrics, forecasts/budgets.
- Assists with development of financial information to assist in board and lender presentations as needed.
- Develops financial models to help profitably grow the business.
- Works on special projects in coordination with Finance Leadership Team.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities deemed appropriate by the SVP, FP&A.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’ degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of progressive financial and business analysis experience
- Planning and forecasting experience required
- Experience working in an ERP environment (e.g. Workday, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience working and interacting with across multiple functions and businesses
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
MINIMUM JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- “Expert mastery of the English language, both written and verbal, and ability to communicate effectively with others, including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members
- Expert relationship building skills, including the capacity tp predict and manage behavior build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside the organization, and leverage influential leadership
- Expert ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Expert ability to analyze data and present recommendations based on outcomes of analysis
- Ability to provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to subordinate team members including conducting development and performance discussions (for role with subordinates)
- Ability to resolve complex issues and problems and present resolutions to higher-level staff only as needed
- Ability to prepare and effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to management, customers, clients, and employees
- Expert ability to solve functional problems and deal with a variety of ambiguous variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Expert project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
- Expert knowledge of employee development: talent assessment, competency-based development, motivation and reward (for role with subordinates)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.