Senior Executive Sales Representative
A Designer and manufacturer of specialty displays seek experienced, well organized professional Business Development Executive for major account(s) and to develop new opportunities in domestic and international retail markets. Must have strong consultative selling skills, be an excellent communicator and experience selling to senior level retail decision makers in store planning, design & construction, visual merchandising, facilities, and procurement. Possess a “Hunter” mentality and entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to hit sales quotas and goals consistently. A market influencer, industry expert, and/or a trusted adviser in the retail marketplace is highly desired.
- Leverage lead generation tools and prospecting skills to create new sales opportunities.
- Ability to present to key decision makers at high-profile retail companies. Via telephone, web conference, and face-face.
- Exceptional organizational skills and knowledge to manage and close high-volume sales opportunities.
- History of success prospecting, nurturing relationships and closing new business.
- Teamwork, strong presentation skills, and flexibility to travel for meetings and tradeshows
- Four-year university/college degree required in a relevant business field.
- A Minimum of 3+ years’ executive sales experience working with large chain retail, corporate accounts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a strong, trusted communicator that can build relationships with key decision makers.
- Knowledge/experience working with Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- Employee Health/Medical Insurance.
- Vision and Denta Insurance.
- 401 (k) Plan.
- Paid PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- 37-Year, Privately Owned, and Financially Strong Company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Sales: 3 years (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.