The Shared Services Transformation & Controls team identifies and implements strategic process, technology, and policy changes across Global Shared Services with the goal of improving end-to-end business lifecycles across WeWork. The scope of work spreads across various areas within Shared Services, including but not limited to, Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, Accounts Payable, T&E, Billing, and Payroll. The team works closely with business stakeholders across Procurement, Development, Finance, Community, and Technology to define strategic operating model and technology solutions suited for the future state of the organization.
We are looking for a highly organized, process-oriented Senior Director to act as Program lead for a number of initiatives to reengineer and scale WeWork’s sourcing, contract and payment processes. The role will serve as a key leader on a lean, high impact, strategy and operations team, playing an instrumental role in progressing strategic decisions, developing key business processes, and managing change across global programs. You will report to and work closely with the Vice President of Transformation & Controls and be responsible for leading a team.
- Manage program team focused on procurement transformation initiatives (sourcing, supply chain, procurement, accounts payable), as the program manager working with a broad set of business stakeholders.
- Identify process improvement opportunities across projects, including identifying root causes of issues within the current state, and identifying key future state requirements and changes
- Work with 3rd party vendors on software implementation and process improvement to deliver technology and process improvements to WeWork’s operations
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to define key business requirements
- Work effectively and partner with other leaders across WeWork to implement improved processes and pursue strategic objectives
- Supervise and mentor a lean, dedicated team of professionals, and champion a culture of creativity, collaboration, diversity and innovation
- Degree from a top tier university with a major in finance, accounting, business management
- 10+ years of work experience in Program Management, Sourcing & Supply Chain, Procurements, Shared Services, preferably within Management Consulting or Financial Services experience
- Preferred – PMP, or other project management certification
- Preferred – Experience within inventory management, logistics and supply chain
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills (oral, written and listening).
- Ability to understand, organize and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to independently lead and drive to results with minimal direction.
- High-energy, passionate, and proven track record of developing and implementing strategies.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.