This position is responsible for servicing their assigned Book of Business and actively participating in the marketing process for those accounts. May add new lines as needed.
Group Medical Plan
Voluntary Group Dental & Vision
Safe Harbor 401K Plan
- Continuing Education
- Basic Group Life
- Basic Long-Term Care
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Promotes team work by maintaining a positive and respectful attitude with colleagues.
- Assists in achieving department and company goals by performing assigned job functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills through the use of effective verbal and/or written exchanges, active listening and respectful response.
- Provides the highest level of customer service to clients within a book of insurance accounts based on information from Producers, experience and training, with an eye for proper documentation and organization.
- Performs all functions associated with marketing and servicing an account by following established agency work flows with high level of accuracy and attention to detail. In this capacity, must have excellent computer skills with the ability and willingness to learn new systems.
- Performs various Accounting tasks to include premium allocations, payment schedules, and resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Assists and advises Account Managers with less experience. In this capacity, may audit activities of others to insure adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information related to clients, customers, employees, carriers, or as appropriate, other information.
- Consistently reports to work on time and prepared to perform job functions.
- Strives to increase knowledge and/or enhance skills through continuing education.
- Customer / Client Focus.
- Technical Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, however, those with more years of experience may mentor those with less experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and other devices.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk or hear all day. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hand to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours may vary depending on department and scope of work assigned.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Insurance License.
- Specific industry designation.
- Minimum of 5 years of insurance industry work experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associates or Bachelors degree from college or technical school.
The Harbin Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.