Are you a person who loves to work in a dynamic organization?
NVIDIA is the world leader in Visual Computing & Artificial Intelligence. We are focused on four markets: Gaming, Automotive, Enterprise Graphics and HPC/Cloud Datacenters; in addition to our traditional OEM business. We are well positioned as the ‘AI Computing Company’, and our GPUs are the brains powering modern Deep Learning software frameworks, accelerated analytics, big data, modern data centers, and driving autonomous vehicles.
We are growing our America’s Partner Organization team by adding an experienced, driven, Channel sales leader with a consistent track record of exceeding goals in a Partner led sales model. You will need to possess strong sales management experience and established relationships with leading Solution Providers in North America.
What you’ll be doing:
Your main responsibility in this position will to develop an executable business plan to exceed yearly revenue goals with all NVIDIA Partners in the Pacific Southwest. You will be instrumental in developing, defining, and implementing go-to-market and growth strategies to achieve business sales and business objectives.
- Set performance standards, establish metrics, and drive Partner practice development.
- Lead Partner relationships, providing mentorship on NVIDIA Practice development, growth strategies & establishing relationships with C-Level Executives and Partner sales and engineering teams.
- Work with Partner Account Managers and the functional NVIDIA team which includes marketing, technical and sales teams on a regular basis to resolve operational and business challenges. You will lead Partner investment, Go to Market and Ecosystem & ISV engagements with your NVIDIA Partners.
- Actively build Partner Demand Generation strategies to drive incremental pipeline growth with NVIDIA Solution Providers and NVIDIA Sales Teams.
- Enable your Partners NVIDIA Practice by actively working with Partner engineering teams to build technical NVIDIA Computing practices.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Data Center Ecosystems
- Deep understanding of National and Regional Partner Business models.
- At least 8+ years leading Partner relationships
- Travel expectation: 40%
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic organization
- Executive level communication
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles with C-level decision makers
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward thinking and committed people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.