Rapid Logistics is a full service, third-party logistics (3PL) start-up company that provides warehousing, fulfillment, transportation, and supply chain management/consulting to all sales channels, including retail, wholesale and direct consumer.
We are looking for a Sr. Accounting Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Managing all Finance/Accounting including HR and administrative functions which includes implementing the necessary controls while motivating and effectively managing the people resources
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets * Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in accounting, financial analysis, budgeting, financial reporting, audits, cost accounting and computer systems, ideally in the logistics industry.
- Additional, a minimum of three years in the management role is required. Degree in accounting is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields is required
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Salary: $65,000 – $75,000 + Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- accounting: 8 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.