Yoga is our first love, and we also make technical product for running, training and pretty much every other way you like to sweat. You can find our stores all around the world, from Vancouver to Dubai, and places in between. Our vision is to create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives and our mission is to elevate the world through the power of practice.
who you are
You are the foundation of our success as an organization. You are an expert in creating world-class guest experience in our retail stores. You deliver this experience by connecting with our guests, sharing top-quality product education, and speaking authentically about our community and culture.
You share exemplary product knowledge in every guest interaction, through education on special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage and care instructions in a way that is relevant to each unique guest, and you collect design feedback to continually elevate lululemon product design. You leverage product resources to elevate technical product knowledge, and you share your knowledge with other members of the team to elevate the level of technical education on the floor every day.
a day in the life:
- You create relationships with every guest to create excitement and fun about our culture, product and community, and you go above and beyond to exceed their expectations
- You are knowledgeable and up to date on company communication, priorities, roll-outs and any additional information required by the Store Manager; you educate on guest-facing initiatives on the retail floor
- You receive and process stock, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- You unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 – 30 lbs)
- You are responsible for inventory management including receiving, processing, restocking + destocking, and visual merchandising
- You assist in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, merchandising and changing mannequins as needed to maximize sell-through
- You answer store phones and respond to voicemails and store email account as needed
- You ensure items from fit rooms are cleaned, organized and returned to appropriate area
- You prepare garments for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (guest/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion as well as preparing garments for guest pickup and/or shipping
- You arrange shipping from store to guests, stores and warehouse as needed
- You assist in closing the store for the day including: sizing, cleaning, collecting and removing trash and recycling and other duties as needed
- You utilize Point of Sale system to accurately and efficiently process guest transactions; payments, refunds/exchanges and gift cards
- You use hand held mobile devices to access and order product for our guests from our distribution and ecommerce channels
- You are aware of company safety policies and procedures and you work in partnership with your team to ensure a safe workplace
- You educate on your local community programs including local studios, instructors and events
- You demonstrate exemplary community education in every guest interaction and you explain the “why” behind events/experiences and enroll guests in attending them
- You facilitate relationships with sweat influencers in your store’s community by enrolling relevant guests in our Sweat Collective program and gathering product feedback
- You know all current ambassadors by name and expertise and you facilitate the introduction of ambassadors to the team and other leaders in the community
- Under the direction of the Store Manager/Assistant Manager/Key Leader, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- You integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working (aka you don’t take yourself too seriously)
- You acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same
- You lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- All employees’ availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. The Store Manager determines the availability needs, and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
- lululemon reserves the right to make amendments to the schedule and/ or availability requirements from time to time and at its sole discretion
- All employees are expected to be available to work “Black Friday” (the day after US Thanksgiving) and from the second week of December (the start of the second week in period 11) until the end of the holiday season, to be defined each year based in part on the time period guests are permitted to return holiday merchandise, on an annual basis
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
the finer print:
- Who your leader is: Store Manager, Assistant Manager(s) + Key Leaders
- Where you spend your time: Retail floor
- Hours expectation:
- Part time: up to 23 hours
- Full time: 24-40 hours
- Status: Non-Exempt
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
What makes you great (External)
Job: Store Operations
Unposting Date: Ongoing
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.