SAP Finance- Consumer ATHS Industry Consulting Senior Manager
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality & Services sector is going through an unprecedented period of significant evolution and opportunity with silos being broken down and an increased focus on the customer experience. Organizations are building differentiated customer experiences and highly integrated supply chains while maintaining growth and profitability, which creates unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology, and transform their business models.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
Work You’ll Do
- Deliver Finance projects
- Lead and support Finance pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Develop external eminence across the sub-capabilities in Finance
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing Finance expertise, strengthening Deloitte’s collective Finance knowledge and helping resolve our clients’ Finance challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of Finance
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP’s new S/4HANA Finance and future solution
As a Senior Manager you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop “thoughtware” and “point-of-view” documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 5+ full life cycle SAP implementations and 10+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 10 years of SAP experience implementing SAP
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager
- Experience collaborating and developing client relationships, to develop new opportunities with clients, and identify engagement follow-on
- Strong project management, configuration and design skills
- Must have a demonstrated strong desire to excel and be committed to building eminence
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred
Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
Ability to lead large teams and own deliverables.
Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Must live within commuting distance of one of Deloitte’s consulting offices.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.