ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions
Sales Support Coordinator:
The qualified candidate will support the Regional Sales Manager in their region help drive revenue for the overall territory. Heavy emphasis will be on maintaining the CRM to ensure all leads and opportunities are being worked. This position requires a strong understanding of our products and services, ability to work in a fast paced environment, some sales experience and possess a high level of customer service.
- Ensure opportunities have an accurate closing month.
- Oversee the health of the pipeline to make sure the RSM has enough opportunities to reach monthly quota.
- Assisting with the growth of our sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities
- Track customer data using company-standard customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Manage and nurture demand generation pipeline leads and opportunities in a specified region; ensure progression of opportunities.
- Be able to maintain and manage Forecast for Regional Sales Manager in assigned Region
- Provide reports, sales projections and other documentation as requested.
- Populate all opportunities with the correct brand
- Verify CRM Opportunity accuracy
- Convert Quotes into our quoting software Experlogix
- Be able to quote and work with Key accounts, when presented with Key account sales initiatives
FACILITATING QUOTING PROCESS:
- Schedule site surveys
- Gather documents for material sheets
- Submittal Process
- Send out demo/model room requests
- Ensure RSM has everything needed to present quote to the customer
- Any other duties to requested by RSM to be able to deliver quotes to customers
- Change orders
- Quoting- New Quotes and Revision of quotes.
CUSTOMER MEETING PREPARATION:
- Ship out products for customers as needed
- Other duties needed in preparation for customer meetings
- Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
- BS degree in business or similar field in a plus.
- 2+ years of Inside Sales and or Sales Support experience.
- Self-driven, energetic and ambitious.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strong business and technical aptitude.
- Microsoft Dynamics, and CRM knowledge preferred.
- Possess skills of ownership and Accountability.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.