Title: Sales Stylist, Ready-To-Wear
Company Description: Evening Wear + Bridal Couture Designer
Location: New York, NY
- Meet and exceed expected sales goals while continually developing new methods to increase sales and further cultivate long-lasting personal client relationships.
- Display a strong attention-to-detail and follow-up with the art of multi-tasking and remaining calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to ensure the highest level of customer service within the boutique at all times and whenever interacting with customers.
- Guarantee cross and up-selling amongst all product categories within the boutique.
- Discuss and convey interest with clients on knowledge of trends in both the ready-to-wear and bridal luxury market.
- Continual practice of qualitative monitoring and regular updating of client information in order to retain and expand business within the client relationship management system.
- Foster open and constructive communication with all team members, always collaborating and proposing effective solutions when issues arise.
- Handle all communication and requests of clients in a timely, professional and, engaging manner.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in luxury ready-to-wear, evening wear, or bridal sales with proven record of achieving and exceeding metrics.
- Experience in the special order process from point-of-sale to alterations to pick-up.
- Enjoys meeting and interacting with new people especially customers and demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude through a strong understanding of client needs and expectations.
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal demeanor, appearance, and manner.
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently, and is organized.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, both oral and written with an emphasis on the details.
- Team player, “no task is too big or too small” attitude.
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional and enjoyable to participate in.
- Knowledge of computer systems, which include: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes evenings and weekends.
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality.
- Additional language fluency is a plus!
Perks + Benefits:
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- luxury retail sales: 3 years (Required)
- luxury evening wear retail sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- clienteling: 3 years (Required)
- luxury bridal retail sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Arabic or Farsi (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Ops Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.