About the Position:
Premium Cabinets is seeking a dynamic, energetic, and proactive Sales Associate to join our team for the design, estimate, and sales of quality kitchen and bath cabinetry. This position requires a person of positive influence and productive action. Everyday we are happy, enthusiastic, and grateful for every opportunity. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
About the Company:
Premium Cabinets is a supplier of high quality kitchen and bathroom cabinets with locations across the country, where we work with both retail and wholesale customers. We’re a driven, growth-oriented company that focuses on taking care of people and treating everyone with the same respect given to a close friend. Everything we do is guided by our core values: Clarity, Excellence and Integrity.
- Identifying leads, managing prospects, building long-term repeat customer relationships, and acquiring new business
- Ensuring each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging clients, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service
- Creating cabinet layout drawings utilizing our design software
- Creating customer estimates
- Tracking and maintaining job opportunities through our CRM
- Following up on and closing sales
- Collaborating internally with the different divisions and departments (i.e. accounting, purchasing, warehouse, etc.)
- Showroom display presentation
- Conduct final on-site measurement of the space to ensure layout fits space as designed
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Communication and Service worthy of 5-star reviews
- Excellent computer skills
- Solid basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with a fast paced team
- Able to multitask, meet deadlines, and follow through on projects to completion
- Strategic Thinker – ability to problem solve
- Learn and utilize our kitchen design software
- Familiarity of our industry, construction, and cabinetry is a plus
- Proactively maintain team culture and a positive personal brand
- Some personal lead generation will be expected in order to meet weekly goals.
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) a plus
Our Core Values are:
Clarity– We understand the “Why” to insure that our actions are aligned to the organization. We are clear in our communication to others, particularly commitments and expectations.
Excellence– We strive to create an outstanding experience in every circumstance. We meet or exceed our commitments. We are graceful in our execution. We treat people better than they deserve.
Integrity– We do the right thing. We conduct our business with the highest standards of professional behavior, honesty and ethics.
Premified– We use Premium Cabinets’ systems to create sustainable, effective and predictable results.
Candidates must be able to adhere to our core values.
***Ultimately, no industry experience is necessary as we are willing to hire and train the right person with a strong sales background. If you feel like this is a good fit for you and you possess the skills necessary as indicated above, please follow the steps below.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 to $108,000.00 /year
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.