You would be perfect for this job if you are goal-oriented, enjoy working with technology, have a friendly disposition, and find it rewarding to develop solutions quickly and easily. HHP is a fast paced environment where we serve a global client-base. So the right blend of listening and communication will help you go far. Problem-solving, quick thinking, attention to detail, and organization are the foundations of our Company; and what keeps our customers coming back.
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Processing orders
- Answering Phones
- Assisting with customer questions
- Recognizing priorities and problem solving
- Basic part orders with part numbers provided by customers
You will be among our top candidates if you excel at:
- Paying close attention to detail
- Maintaining a professional and calm demeanor while dealing with customers on the phone
- Flawless execution of data entry
- Accomplishing goals with a desire to constantly improve
- Learning processes and troubleshooting issues
- Creative thinking and finding new and better ways to streamline processes
- Multitasking without sacrificing quality
- Comfortable in a potentially high stress / fast paced work environment
- Working well with a team
The skills that will give you a competitive advantage here are:
- Computer Mastery – Being able to learn new programs and commands quickly and implement new technologies flawlessly, is essential as technology is ever-changing
- Professionalism – Keeping a calm and courteous disposition is necessary to creating both a pleasant work environment and an excellent experience for our customers
- Typing – In this fast-paced environment you’ll need both hands working together efficiently.
- Adaptability – When we find a way to make your job easier, we want you onboard to learn the new processes
- Flexibility – When projects pop up, being able to prioritize is a must
With a team-oriented atmosphere, career advancement, and financial growth opportunities; Highway and Heavy Parts offers an ideal work environment for someone who can understand and contribute to our work model. We are a small business that recognizes that our employees are critical to our success. Please send your resumé and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.