Western New York. We provide solutions to help companies solve their biggest workspace and
productivity challenges through turnkey services from design/build, to project management,
installation and maintenance. Some product solutions include storage systems such as
shelving/racking, mezzanines, mobile aisle, modular offices, automated storage/retrieval systems, as
well as materials handling carts and conveyor systems. Typically, these products are used in
manufacturing, assembly, and warehouse distribution markets. We cross virtually all markets
including aerospace, pharmaceutical, transportation, and food production, to name a few.
Currently we are seeking a “Sales Specialist” for equipment sales and services in the Rochester, NY
area. Primary responsibilities will be sales prospecting, quoting and closing business opportunities,
marketing, and developing business.
- Manage and develop sales opportunities; provided from one’s own prospecting, manufacturer’s
leads, construction report leads, and internal marketing efforts, utilizing company’s integrated
- Travel throughout assigned territory to develop prospective customers and continue to grow
existing customers with all forms of communication.
- Evaluate space and productivity savings for various storage/materials handling systems.
- Provide basic layout designs for storage systems.
- Prepare and present quotations and prepare sales contract for orders obtained.
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with valued customers and vendors.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems including deliveries with an appropriate level of
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Ability to conceptualize systems and effectively communicate cost saving solutions to obtain a
- Excellent prospecting techniques.
- Polished presentation, proposal generation, and listening skills.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy and fluent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite & CRM software.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the industrial sales or material handling industry, but not
Kraftwerks offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental
prescription, vision, holiday, vacation, 401K, and Life. We offer a wealth of opportunity for individuals
with a desire to make a difference in providing industry leading service. Visit our website at:
Posted Date 9-1-18
Company Kraftwerks, Inc.
Type Full Time
Salary $60,000 + commission
Contact Ann Marie Ziske
Phone 716-876-9000 x 1011
Email [email protected]
92 Cooper Ave.
Tonawanda, NY 14150
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.