The incumbent for this key role will be a dynamic, highly motivated individual with a proven track record for proactively acquiring new business and maintaining/growing existing business. If you thrive on collaborating with your team and partnering with customers to enable achievement of their goals while simultaneously achieving/exceeding your own goals, in a unique team environment, please review this opportunity.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Sales specialist will provide initial technical & sales support for new customer inquiries and engage specialized in-house technical experts to support these discussions.
- Identify key clients aligned with the strategic focus of the company and develop workable business development (sales) plans to transition potential customers from a prospect to a client
- Ability to grow client business through understanding of the appropriate CTS solutions that will help meet the client’s objectives
- Develop and implement plans to sell a broad range of development services and grow revenues within clearly defined market.
- Meet with customers, make professional presentations, engage the appropriate technical and commercial resources and negotiate with customers to achieve a successful resolution.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the functional areas within BioOutsource and Cellca that contribute to the proposal process and ultimately perform the services.
- Generate and maintains record within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to track customer contacts, proposal generation, and customer specific information.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to generate sales reports and presentations
- Present information as required at both customer and internal meetings.
- Manage multiple customer plans toward agreed sales targets.
- Prepare information as needed for customer meetings and discussions with management, including status, tracking and financial report.
- The position will report directly through Sales & Marketing but will work closely with a range of internal stakeholder groups including, Marketing, Technical Support, Operations, Legal, Finance, Process Development and other SSB Sales Groups.
- Be open to traveling frequently
About you Skills and experience that you need to bring to the company:
- Bachelor’s Degree in biosciences discipline or equivalent with relevant practical experience that demonstrates a strong ability and proven competency to work effectively as a Business Development Manager in the biopharmaceutical industry
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience (bioanalytical testing or CDMO sales is a definite plus)
- 3+ years of experience working directly with customers to encompass:
- 2+ years of experience utilizing a CRM system as a tool to monitor, track, report and drive sales activity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- A good understanding of early stage drug development and more specifically experience working in the biologics space is desirable
- A post graduate qualification or equivalent experience in a relevant scientific discipline (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent written, verbal communication, planning and organization skills
- Creative problem solver with analytical ability and a track record for innovatively penetrating new accounts
- Able to professionally exert impact and influence in a manner that instills respect and confidence
- Active listening and analytical abilities to identify customer needs, opportunities and challenges and recommend offerings that will be suit their needs
- Team player able to effectively interact with all levels internally and externally within a matrix environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
About Sartorius Sartorius is a leading international partner of the biopharmaceutical industry and the research sector. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.6 billion euros in 2018 our people come from over 75 nations at 60 sites in 33 countries. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise, while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment.
Interested? Find out more about us as an employer here.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.