Sales Representative – New Grads Welcome!
AJM Packaging, a leading manufacturer of converted paper products including paper plates, cups, bowls, grocery sacks, and bags, has an outstanding opportunity for talented and qualified sales professional to join our growing team. This is an entry level role, working with retail chains, food service chains, and distribution companies, and a great opportunity for recent grads looking to begin a promising career in sales! This position will be located at our Corporate Office in Bloomfield Hills.
Position Requirements Include:
- Perform multi-faceted customer service, sales and administrative-related tasks for national and/or military accounts in order to maintain and/or maximize business opportunities.
- Directly or in conjunction with an outside sales representative, explore and develop new sale opportunities with assigned accounts.
- Provide support to outside sales representative by performing various tasks.
- Assist in the preparation for, and participate in, various trade shows.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business or related field is required
- The ideal candidate will have 0 – 2 years related sales experience
- Great oral and written communication skills
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including company-paid medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.