Sales Rep – Pharmaceutical – Primary Care (Specialty & Entry level)
We are a diverse and fast growing pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on patient health while delivering consistently high performance. Our Pharmaceutical Sales Repteam provides the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help our Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives set goals based on our organization’s culture
We are looking for a consistent and driven high performance with proven selling skills to join its innovative and skilled Pharmaceutical Sales Rep organization. Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep will be responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining a high level of sales.
Our Pharmaceutical Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Promote and sell products to current and potential customers within a defined geography.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize and execute in order to execute territory plans to achieve business results through compliant means.
- Uses functional and technical knowledge of pharmacology products, healthcare, pharmaceutical market places, managed care, and customer markets to meet or exceed customer needs. Understand and execute sales territory management and customer development.
- Establish and maintain excellent communications and sound working relationships with physicians and healthcare providers.
- Actively participate in scheduled Company sales meetings, district and regional conference calls and other business meetings.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards and policies for business and compliance related matters.
- Other related duties as required.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opening qualifications:
- Have some sales abilities or sales experience in quota driven role
- Some education or knowledge of pharmaceutical and healthcare products
- Demonstration of sustained, high performance in current position and strong aptitude for learning
- High sense of urgency in particular with regards to customer service orientation
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
- Strong knowledge of the business and market in the assigned territory is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced, and results oriented
- Must maintain a high degree of integrity and be highly ethical at all times
We are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $61,500.00 to $90,400.00 /year
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.