Stone Source is looking for an experienced, polished, professional and energetic Sales Representative located in our Los Angeles, CA office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all sales activities for assigned accounts in territory. This individual will achieve or exceed sales plan, convert new accounts, and increase market share while delivering world class customer service, achieving close ratio goals, and delivering market intelligence to support continuous improvement and company objectives.
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales plan.
- Discover and convert new business opportunities.
- Work with customers (Architects, Design Firms), contractors, and vendors regarding product selection and solutions.
- Determine client needs and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions to fulfill the aesthetic and performance requirements of the project.
- Prepare action plans and project reports to identify specific targets and to forecast sales.
- Work in the showroom as required by management.
- Technical details and product feature/benefits knowledge is mandatory.
- Must attend all training programs.
- Administrative: Complete profile detailing selling initiatives with each key customer i.e. “account accountability”, Update client e-mail addresses, complete weekly itineraries, call reports, forecasting, customer activity reports, new account analysis, maintain a log for all jobs in CRM and manage projects continuously.
- Work with purchasing and marketing departments regarding new product line evaluations, promotions, and showroom designs.
- Must actively represent the company at selected trade shows, key industry association meetings, and events.
- All projects and tasks as assigned and directed by management.
- Reports to Regional Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years in a similar position preferred.
- Superior presentation/public speaking skills.
- Demonstrate team-oriented behavior and the ability to work productively with a wide range of people.
- Proven time management skills with evidence of personal initiative and discipline.
- Problem solving, analytical ability and computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Employee must be comfortable communicating internally and externally throughout the entire sales process (initial inquiry, project pricing and negotiation, project completion and follow-up.)
- Wholesale distribution experience with design-oriented products.
- Work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Valid state driver’s license required.
- Maintain a professional appearance and project a positive company image to the public, industry stakeholders and customers.
Please send your resume to [email protected]. Stone Source is an equal opportunity employer.
Stone Source is a design-driven company that provides natural stone, porcelain tile, and other materials. Headquartered in New York City, the company has showrooms in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, East Hampton, Houston, Los Angeles, Nashville, New Jersey, New York and Washington DC, and offices in Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle. For over 30 years, the company has remained dedicated to serving the needs of architects and designers with cutting-edge, high-quality surfaces.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.