Cellofoam North America Inc
Cellofoam North America manufactures Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) for a variety of applications including building materials, protective packaging, and marine flotation. Flexibility, modernization and years of experience help us provide our customers with the competitive edge necessary to succeed in today’s market.
Cellofoam is looking for a professional Outside Sales Representative for our Building Products division. This business to business sales opportunity demands a talented sales professional that is hardworking, knowledgeable and completely devoted to their craft.
Essential Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers within the sales territory.
- Delivering business results – committed to both top and bottom-line growth with a strong understanding of cost, price, value, and other financial drivers that impact profitability.
- Preparing proposals, quote prices, and promise delivery within established limits.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with current and potential new customers.
- Identifying growth opportunities within the territory through cold calling, call reports, account plans and collaboration within the sales team to ensure growth attainment.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Developing new business with existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (i.e., quarterly sales and budget results and annual forecasts).
- Preparing and maintaining strategic account plans.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and production scheduled.
- Developing and actively maintain project and sales funnel.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in Business or other related discipline preferred (equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Minimum of two years of job-related experience
- Professional communication skills
- Competence with common business Software
- Willingness to travel
- Sandler Selling background preferred, but not required
- Flexibility in working hours to include nights, weekends, or holidays as required.
For more information please see: https://www.cellofoam.com
This Position Description is intended as a summary of the job responsibilities for this particular position. Cellofoam North America Inc. (the Company) reserves the right to add, remove, and/or alter job responsibilities in whole or in part with or without notice. This Position Description is not a contract. Every employee’s employment with the Company is voluntary and is subject to termination by the employee or the Company at will, with or without cause, and, with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this Position Description or Company policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of the Company’s employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Building Products: 2 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.