Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for experienced sales professionals for our variable operations sales team. Our superior software solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry. As a Sales Representative, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of Reynolds’ products to automotive dealerships Sales and Finance & Insurance departments within your territory. As the subject matter expert on our Contact Management and docuPAD solutions, you will work with the local Account Manager to demo and close the sale. In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, you will be provided with an iPad, iPhone, laptop and home office equipment.
- 1+ years related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s preferred but not required
- Persuasiveness and sales-closing abilities
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, or F&I Manager)
Our training consists of time with experienced representatives in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete seven different courses at Reynolds University throughout your first year. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training on our Dealership Retail Management System.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.