Weingartz Clarkston is searching for a friendly, service-oriented Sales Representative. We provide a great environment for our employees to succeed by having stable leadership, top brands, exceptional after-sale support, an experienced team and a terrific 70-year reputation. We are the foremost leader in the outdoor power equipment industry and need top Sales Representatives to serve our customers.
- Presents self, company and solutions in a highly professional and polished manner to clients providing courteous and prompt service
- Welcomes customers as they enter and thanks them as they leave
- Builds customer confidence by making the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring effectively using store displays and interactive devices for customers
- Maximizes customer experience by “solving the whole problem” (as opposed to pushing products); Identifies customer needs and directs them to an appropriate product; Uses suggestive selling and recommends items that will appeal to customer budget and needs
- Answers any questions the customer may have. Handles customer inquiries as they relate to product offerings, pricing, billing etc.; Handles customer escalations
Compensation: Hourly (Non-Exempt) + Commission. Average 1st year compensation is $45,000 – $55,000. Compensation opportunity ranges from $75,000 median to $100,000+ for our top performing Sales Representatives.
Days / Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday; avg. 45 hours per week with a varying 5 day work week schedule— 55+ hours per week during the peak season (April-July)
Required Years of Experience: 3-5 in retail sales. Ideal experience in sales of equipment to residential and commercial customers.
Skills: Effectively communicating to homeowners and commercial customers the key features and benefits of our products. Building a strong customer base. Consistent follow-up that creates predictable sales. Enjoys being part of the team working successfully with all residential and commercial customers. Loves multitasking; able to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously. Friendly, service-oriented, organized and ability to work toward goal achievement. Previous sales experience preferably in the capital equipment industry.
Technology: Comfort and ability in working with computers.
Benefits Include: Company paid Health and Dental insurance, Voluntary Long Term Disability and Vision insurance coverage, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, company paid holiday’s and PTO.
Since 1945, Weingartz, a family owned and operated business, has been the trusted North American leader in sales and service of outdoor power equipment. Our loyal customers come back to Weingartz again and again because of the outstanding knowledge, expertise and value they receive. Weingartz has long been an advocate for the commercial and the residential buyer, designing specialized, innovative service programs tailored to the needs of our valued customers. We have been dedicated to the relationship we share with our customers and the community for more than 70 years. Our impeccable record and highly respected, industry-wide reputation is something we never take for granted. We work hard every day to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations to provide a superior retail experience. Our industry-leading customer support programs are second to none. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap, height, weight, arrest record or any other protected status in the hiring, payment, discipline or promotion of employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.