The Sales Representative position provides an essential function to our customers. Our Sales Representative think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for calling on assigned accounts on a daily basis
- Greet and communicate with account decision makers
- Increase customer base and loyalty
- Monitors marketplace information on pricing, products, and current promotions
- Order entry and communication
- Meeting company goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of success in work, school, clubs or extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate with multiple groups; peers, company personnel and potential customers
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills.
- Community involvement
- Employee personal/professional ongoing development
- Employee recognition
- Company retreats
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 to $72,000.00 /year
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrer Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.