- Speaks routinely with various healthcare facility staff to review usage, addresses concerns and educate on Susatainability Solutions program and associated environment and financial benefits.
- Follows up on daily and weekly activities, and reviews the sales pipeline and forecast to track results and achievement of individual objectives.
- Develops specific action plans tailored to customer needs regarding the reprocessing and return of reprocessed single-use medical devices.
- Identifies and qualifies customer product needs and reprocessing specifications for each account.
- Monitors product availability to obtain and close purchase orders consistently throughout the month.
- Reviews and updates changes in customer product requirements to make adjustments in levels of sales and service provided to the account.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships to sustain and grow revenue.
- Applies consultative and strategic selling skills, as well as technical expertise, to develop and manage the assigned customer base.
- Fosters key relationships throughout the departments in assigned healthcare facilities to create and respond to new business opportunities with existing customers.
- Participates in, or initiates business reviews using well-developed and effective presentation skills to educate and influence customers to a higher participation level.
- Builds upon customer relationships and strong understanding of customer business issues and aligns SSS’s business solution for cost savings.
- Disseminates value-added and differentiation messages within customer’s technical environment to demonstrate how the implementation of our reprocessing programs will help meet the customers goals and objectives.
- Conducts quarterly education in-service meetings on new programs, changes, updates, or customer concerns with groups of cross- across 24×7 shifts. departmental healthcare facility staff
- Demonstrates strategic thinking through development of Account Specific Action Plans (ASAPs) to proactively address high-risk concerns with Key and Growth Accounts.
- Acts as the primary local customer interface to provide feedback to the customer through a meeting or program summary.
- Drive customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues and complaints concerning, for example, the collection and reprocessing process, the value of reprocessed v. OEM products, and FDA guidelines for reprocessed products.Drive customer satisfaction and increased revenue by implementing reprocessing at new accounts and programs with customers to ensure business opportunities are fully captured.
- Develops, tracks, and closes sales to continually build the book of business.
- Measures the effectiveness of implemented programs and identifies opportunities for further cost savings.
- Conducts regular savings audits to show types and volume of products collected in order to further penetrate the account and seize dormant opportunities.
- Demonstrates current cost savings and projected cost savings from further integration of reprocessing within the healthcare facility.
- Coordinates the routine collection and shipment of recyclable single-use medical devices from assigned accounts to the production facilities to ensure sufficient influx of product to reprocess.
- Reviews daily calendar, plans scheduled route to cover accounts, prepares reports/documents and inventories supplies to ship products.
- Monitors usage during product pickup to ensure product recycling and account servicing is maximized.
- Adheres to hospital protocols and company policies and procedures to protect self and others from exposure to safety and health hazards.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrer Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.