Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for Sales Representatives to join our growing organization!
As a Sales Representative based out of our Downtown Manhattan office, you will work with prospective consumers who have applied directly with National Debt Relief to consult and guide them towards a debt relief option that will aid them with their debt related issues.
There is no cold calling involved as NDR provides its Sales Representatives with an opportunity to succeed through optimized marketing channels that are geared towards high conversion and ample sales enrollments.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult and enroll qualified clients into NDR’s debt relief programs or recommended options.
- Document client discussions clearly and concisely using Salesforce customer relationship management software
- Complete IAPDA certification within the first year. (company sponsored)
- Meet performance criteria set forth by the management team. Performance criteria subject to change based on company baselines.
- Adhere to NDR and Sales department policies and procedures and any applicable changes to either.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred from any accredited university or college but not required.
- Over 2 years work experience in a consulting role, financial services, or call center environment is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills both verbal and written.
- Sales experience: demonstrate recent experience and consistently meeting or exceeding sales revenue quotas.
- The employee is expected to be punctual and ready to report to work at the start of the shift.
- The employee will be exposed to a fast-paced environment and is expected to be able to adjust accordingly.
What We Offer:
We believe in a team-first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 10 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- No-cost Life Insurance Benefits
*About National Debt Relief:
*National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients’ number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
National Debt Relief is a certified Great Place to Work®!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.