Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Find, penetrates, designs, presents solutions, and close deals particular to a line of Warehouse products.
- Identifies, meets & develops a rapport with target companies to ensure capital equipment purchasing decisions.
- Develops personalized business plans by customer account to ensure maximum customer and profit satisfactions.
- Meets or exceeds assigned market share and profitability objectives.
- Designs and implements vigorous prospecting plan to find, develop and execute sales opportunities.
- Sells all equipment to new and existing customers within assigned accounts and geography.
- Maintains detailed account profiles and prepare sales reports as required.
- Enhances professional delivery by continuously increasing product and industry knowledge and interpersonal skills.
- Attends and participates at company-supported events and industry trade shows.
- Builds and maintains ongoing awareness of new products, services, competitor activities, and market data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Outside Logistic Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.