One of the fastest-growing subscription box companies and recently named by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in 2019 has recently opened a B2B division named Team Building Kits. We are seeking a Sales Representative to join this team in building our client base.
The Sales Representative role will sell, mostly by phone/email, immersive mystery games to companies, organizations, and other entities looking to improve their company culture, team building, and unity. We offer individual product sales as well as subscription options which requires account support and earns a residual commission.
- Health, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401k plan with excellent company match
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Relaxed office with snacks, weekly company lunches, and quarterly team outings
- Remote work available
- Exceed monthly revenue goals and work towards an annual quota
- Sell to inbound leads (we heavily focus on inbound marketing)
- Develop new leads and business through cold calling/emailing, attending expos, prospecting, and networking focusing on enterprise and large accounts
- Adapt messaging and sales materials to fit target markets
- Perform account support through the customer journey, including onboarding, managing their account, converting to subscriptions, ensuring the client has success and being the main point of contact for clients
- Travel, when necessary, to larger prospects that require in-person selling
- Analyze our current sales strategy and processes and iterate to increase conversions and reduce sales cycle duration
- Track and analyze sales analytics to realize trends, improve performance, and generate reports
- Develop relationships with past, present, and future clients with consistent touchpoints to be the go-to company for team building and engagement activities
- Provide client feedback for product iterations
- 3+ years in B2B sales with a successful record of filling pipelines and exceeding quotas
- 1+ years of experience with CRM systems or other sales software
- Highly organized and results-oriented
- Ability to connect with and build relationships with various industries, executives, and gatekeepers
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure fast-paced startup environment
- Autonomous and comfortable working remotely and without existing defined processes
- Creativity to explore new ways of doing things and testing ways to improve KPIs
Indeed Hire and Team Building Kits are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- CRM systems or other sales software: 1 year (Required)
- B2B sales: 3 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.