Rubaroc USA is looking for a qualified Sales Representative to join our growing team and help us
reach our goals. As a Sales Representative you would be a liaison for customers with questions
about Rubaroc products. The applicant should be organized, goal oriented and enjoy working as a
team. As a Sales Representative you will be expected to continuously maintain a profitable
relationship with our customers on behalf of Rubaroc USA and always be prospecting and seeking
new accounts. The applicant must continue to maximize sales potential with existing customers. It is
essential that the applicant be self-motivated and have the passion to go above and beyond for the
customers on the company.
-Previous Sales Experience
-Interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiating are a plus.
-Organizational and solid time management skills.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-High School Diploma/GED require OR equivalent combination of education and experience
-Minimum of 2 years of successful direct sales experience
-Highly Motivated and results driven, with a strong value to succeed and a demonstrated desire in
achieving sales goals
-Valid Driver’s License
-A drive to create and maintain business growth through building professional relationships.
-Create Quotes for Customers
-Manage Pricing for Select Accounts
-Cold Calling Potential Customers
-Grow on Existing Accounts
-Manage Conflict and Resolve any Customer Dissatisfactions
-Training on New Sales Ideas and Products
What We Offer:
-Salary plus Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Direct Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Grand Prairie, TX (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- On the road
- One location
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.