Complete Automation is a global industry leader in the design, fabrication, manufacture and installation of fluid delivery systems for the automotive and food & beverage processing industries.
We are hiring a motivated Sales Process Engineer. If you enjoy nurturing positive, collaborative working relationships with customers through regular communication, exemplary client services and are able to foster new relationships to build our customer base, you will love this opportunity!
- Manage customer accounts and relationships
- Visit existing customers as well as build new customer base.
- Travel to meet face to face with customers
- Utilize exceptional communication skills in a sales capacity as well as to effectively work through issues with clients, demonstrating listening skills, patience, and superb problem solving abilities and follow through.
- Knowledge with paint circulation, fluid systems, and pumps required
- Experience in a Sales capacity managing accounts and customer relationships
- An aptitude for industrial products – knowledge of fluid delivery systems a plus
- Proven ability to forge and maintain good working relationships with customers, coworkers, and vendors
- Marketing techniques and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who takes initiative to support our customers, production team, and sales team
To learn more, please visit our website at www.completeco.com.
Complete Automation Offers:
- Market competitive compensation package including annual bonus incentive
- Benefits: Medical/BCBS, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid medical leave/sick, paid holidays, short and long term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, 401(k) with company match, additional voluntary group benefits offered during annual open enrollment
- Fitness Center onsite with state of the art equipment – free for employees, open 24/7
- Polly Ann Trail for walking, jogging, and biking adjacent to corporate office
- Collaborative team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Paint Circulation: 4 years (Required)
- Accubid: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.