The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with the planning and sales team to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
- Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillment
- Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar based sponsorships and events
- Must be able to traffic campaigns in DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative.
- Must be able to pull third and first party reporting
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of Ad Operations team. Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.
- Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaigns
- Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Troubleshoot advertisement issues in real time
- Work closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request.
- Ability to work overtime, oncall evenings and weekends
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.