Requisition ID: 104700
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The Sales Operation Coordinator executes on the Order to Delivery process, assortment and order management as well as participates in key customer meetings.In delivering on the above, the Sales Operations Coordinator manages external communication with clients and internal communications with internal parties namely Customer Service, Logistics, Planning, Credit, IT, Marketing and Product.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the Account Manager in the achievement of annual invoiced sales performances.
- Facilitates and supports entire order process from order creation to invoicing.
- Ensures best service level from receipt of orders for processing, allocation, to trouble shooting needed after receipt of deliveries to customers.
- Tracks and maximizes Order to Delivery key performance indicators and establishes ad hoc dashboards to share with internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, Business Planning, Finance, Distribution centers).
- Makes sure all orders received through all Luxottica devices are entered on time, to be quickly delivered.
- Monitors the status of orders portfolio, ensuring orders are meeting customer fill-rate and shipping requirements. Acts as liaison with Credit/Pricing department to address all credit-related customer issues.
- Acts as the project manager on NPI activities as bridge between Sales – Product/Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Tracks past and future orders, updating all the Account Managers, Customers and Business Planners.
- Actively participates in customer meetings assisting in the presentation of collections, assortment building and placing NPI orders five times a year.
- Conducts and provides analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) in relation to the order Portfolio of the company (locally in Atlanta and overseas) across different customers.
- Communicates in a timely and clear manner to customers’ inquiries via email and/or phone.
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years related work experience
- Strong customer focus
- Organized and analytical
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with all levels of internal leadership and staff
- Places a high priority on responsiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Past experience with retail or buying
- SAP knowledge
- Supply knowledge and EDI
- GXS Catalogue knowledge
- Microsoft Access experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Sales / Account Management
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.