Retail Sales Associate
You may be thinking, “I don’t know the first thing about mattresses, other than I sleep on one!” Our answer to that is… that’s okay!
Regardless of how much sales or management experience you’ve had over the years or what you studied in college, you can rest assured that with our Sales Manager in Training Program, Mattress Firm will provide you with the tools you need to improve lives one night at a time.
As a Sales Associate, you have the opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial side. You will be engaged with inside retail sales, marketing and business development while providing quality guest service.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional guest service while driving sales by executing Mattress Firm’s exclusive Buying Process
- Maintaining awareness of competitor’s advertisements and services offered
- Participating in assigned training and development initiatives to remain current on products, offerings and programs
Store Execution and Management
- Ensuring merchandise and POP is current, consistent and displayed appropriately
- Following opening and closing procedures and balancing of books
- Managing merchandise through verifying open orders daily and transferring merchandise
- Ensuring assigned stores are to company standards, while policies and state regulations are followed
Sales Associates should demonstrate superior communication and customer service skills. Ideal candidates will have experience with inside sales, marketing, customer service and/or business development.
Additional job requirements include:
- Results driven and service oriented
- Strong fit within Mattress Firm’s culture
- Fast thinker with high self-motivation
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Ability and willingness to work some weekends, evenings and holidays
Potential candidates should possess one or a combination of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Military experience
- 5 years of sales, customer service or management experience
- Microsoft Office products
Mattress Firm is committed to providing a safe work environment. All employees will be subject to a pre-employment background screen as a part of our onboarding.
At Mattress Firm, we promote from within, reward success and foster a culture of fun and friendship. There has never been a better time to see what Mattress Firm can mean to you!
Our application process encourages completion of a HireVue video interview, allowing you to bring your experience to life by telling your story versus leaving it to a resume. After completing the online application:
- You will receive an email from HireVue with instructions to complete the HireVue video interview (make sure to check your Junk/Spam folder).
- Should your background and experience align with the qualifications for the position, you may be contacted by a Mattress Firm team member via phone or email.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.