Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HFS Irvine/Orange County-Airport
18800 MacArthur Blvd
The beautiful Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport is in the heart of Orange County and directly across the street from John Wayne Airport.
They are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to handle their largest markets: SMERF, State Association, and Sports. This is a key position for the hotel!
2+ Years hotel sales experience
Local Candidate preferred with knowledge of OC
Delphi experience preferred
SMERF/Sports Market experience HIGHLY preferred
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Manager, you would be responsible for representing the hotel’s services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s)
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
: Day Job
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.