The eCommerce Sales Manager will be responsible for Internet channel management and will develop a strategic approach to selling our products online; via 3rd party partners, FGI- direct to consumer. The Sales manager will be responsible for managing all current and developing eCommerce relationships in this fast-growing division. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, the eCommerce Sales Manager will have digital retail experience and can work autonomously to develop a strategy complete with performance metrics. He or she will direct research and execute strategic plans to increase sales within the digital channel.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
Channel Strategy & Sales Planning
- Create and manage e-Commerce budget and strategy (On-line etailers, Direct to Consumer – FGI Website, Licensed partner “bundling” and other)
- Develop relationships with online retailers through face-to-face visits, frequent on-line meetings, conference calls, monthly updates, quarterly reviews, etc.
- Reports out on the competitive environment including emerging trends and business models in the industry.
- Manages pricing strategies with eCommerce partners ensuring coordination with other Fountainhead group channel partners.
- Develops annual promotional program calendar in conjunction with FGI’s existing channel managers and executes accordingly.
- Seeks out new channel opportunities and does required due diligence
- Evaluates, develops, prioritizes, and executes eCommerce pilot/test initiatives.
- Manages existing relationships with FGI’s key partners: Amazon, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walmart, and utilizes 3rd party resources as required to maximize sales and distribution.
- Provides product and market segment training as needed to educate and grow our business with channel partners.
- On-boards authorized new e-retailer accounts
- Plans and implements webinars, seminars and other communication events with customers as required.
- Manages company-wide education of eCommerce processes, order flow, customer demands, internal expectations that are involved in the process.
- Manages the process of website updates, onboarding and obsolescence of new products and improvements to the internal content management process as needed.
- Directs programming priorities (for simple changes), with internal and external vendors.
- Manages digital assets and fulfills requests for images, specifications, videos, PDFs, etc.
Metrics and Analytics
- Directs research and analytics to increase sales, brand exposure, lead-scoring, sales conversion, usability, and traffic acquisition/conversion efficiency.
- Develops marketing scorecards/reports internally and externally to manage and monitor key performance metrics internally (FGI’s performance) and externally (3rd Party eTailers).
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant marketing and consumer goods experience.
- 5+ years of prior B2B or B2C experience.
- Excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art digital marketing tools and willing to stay current.
- Keen understanding of selling channels and differences and nuances of each.
- Estimated approximately 20-30% travel, as needed.
Necessary Specialized Training, Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting sales data, attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Interpersonal and strong customer relationship skills.
- Comfortable working with analytics, creating and making presentations, and public speaking.
- Positive attitude, high level of energy and flair for the creative side.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently with a moderate level of guidance. Very detail-oriented and eager to learn and own the channels you manage.
- Takes ownership and accountability of your responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate externally and internally to “win friends and influence people”.
- Results oriented, sense of humor.
- Strong project management skills, ability to work with challenging deadlines.
Tools and Equipment Used
The applicant is expected to freely operate the following tools and equipment: personal computer (including word processing, spreadsheet, database and other miscellaneous programs); printer; calculator; telephone; copier; fax machine.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically works in a normal office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, carry or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; talk or hear; walk, sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
No Phone Calls.
The Fountainhead Group Inc. is an AAE/EEO Employer.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.