Water Taxi of Fort Lauderdale LLC
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing Water Taxi of Fort Lauderdale’s sales strategies which will meet or exceed revenue goals.
Provide leadership to the sales team and be responsible for the execution of approved sales programs while maintaining company gross profit margins.
Monitor and analyze sales performance and marketing activities and take action to remedy or recommend changes necessary to meet specific sales goals.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with sales teams and corporate staff to execute and develop aggressive sales plans for each entity within the company.
- Develop marketing to support sales plan. Identify and develop new customer revenue products and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify new ridership opportunities.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results in all services and all markets.
- Directly manage major and critical client accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Promote positive relations with business partners, clients and vendors.
- Publish a weekly newsletter.
- Reports to directly to President and General Manager
- Help coordinate charters
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Degree in Business or Marketing and five or more years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.