Reports to: Director of Sales
Ideal Start Date: end of July
Please Apply Here!
The AllBright is composed of dynamic, self-starters that believe in creating places for women to thrive and flourish. As we expand into the Los Angeles market, we are looking for a hyper-organized, highly-motivated individual to join us as our Sales Manager. On the AllBright team, each member values each other’s success as much as their own and has a true passion for the advancement of women.
Working closely with the Director of Sales, this role requires a positive attitude and experience in a fast-paced environment with a sales focus, a large breadth of contacts in the city, and an understanding of community. Joining pre-open, this role will require the development of sales strategies, revenue forecasting and exceeding targets against corporate membership packages and private hires (venue buyouts).
- Build and manage prospect target list for potential private hire clients and members
- Manage active sales pipeline through closed won
- Analyze trends and develop sales strategies to help achieve club targets
- Develop bespoke corporate membership and event packages
- Help create a diverse, cross-cultural community of women
- 3-5 years in a fast-paced sales/partnership focused role in a company with a membership-driven revenue model, community organization or within hospitality
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to present effectively to close the deal
- Ability to build a pipeline and proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- Proven team player with positive attitude and self-starter mentality
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work non-traditional hours (events at the club, etc.)
- College degree
- Strong Network / Rolodex
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.