Navagis is a Google Cloud Premier Partner and Location Intelligence company. As a global leader in location intelligence solutions, Navagis transforms organizations through data discovery, machine learning, and visualization. Navagis is a world-leading expert on Google Maps and Cloud and has offices and clients throughout the USA, Japan, and the Asia Pacific.
We are rapidly expanding in the US region and we are in need of a Sales Manager to join our fast-growing team.
Scope of Position
The Sales Manager is Navagis’s primary sales representative responsible for qualifying sales opportunities, developing sales pipeline, managing the sales cycle and achieving revenue goals, assisting with the development and execution of the company’s strategies for acquiring net-new customers, expanding the presence within the existing customer base and communicating sales activity and progress to senior staff.
The Sales Manager will diagnose the customer’s business problem(s) and articulate the Navagis value proposition to the appropriate stakeholders throughout all stages of the sales process. In addition, the Sales Manager will be responsible for developing account plans to further penetrate and extend the reach of the Navagis as an enterprise-wide solution within the assigned base of existing customers.
The Sales Manager will develop executive relationships, as well as all other key stakeholders, influencing with key decision-makers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. This position will conduct negotiations on contract terms and conditions to complete all business transactions.
- Identifies, qualifies and close new customer sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define our overall sales strategy to develop products and solutions responsive to the customer’s business
- Conducts introductory and high-level presentations including the demonstration of Navagis solution
- Work closely with Partners to build a network of contacts in Navagis’ key market verticals, to produce opportunities
- Forecasts business and sales pipeline as required, updating management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles and potential revenue
- Conducts continuous prospecting activities and build a sales pipeline sufficient to support the achievement of sales revenue goals
- Delivers timely technical and administrative product and solution information to create long-term, ongoing business relationships to set the stage for future opportunities
- Work with Project Manager(s) during implementation to ensure communication is handled
- Serve alongside the technical team to ensure direction is presented to potential partners, customers and/or investors
- Stay in the loop during implementation to build a successful track record with the customer base
- Understand customer’s challenges and objectives to help them achieve them.
- Travel throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
- Maintain closeness with customers and the market through frequent interactions as well as serving as the primary executive contact for high-value deals, escalations, and prospect/customer issues
- Develop and implement go-to-market and sales operations best practices and processes that will enable rapid scaling and ensure sales discipline
Education, Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of relevant enterprise-scales sales experience in technology, software
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding sales performance metrics: i.e., quotas, pipeline, forecast accuracy, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing complex sales cycles typically defined as six months or longer with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers at multiple levels
- Track record of success by consistently exceeding performance metrics
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value
- Display a sense of creativity and innovation, with integrity and respect for others
Indeed Hire and Navagis are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- relevant enterprise-scales sales in technology, software: 8 years (Required)
- San Francisco, CA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.