YOU MUST HAVE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES EXPERIENCE. WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Novel Coworking … a fast growing, contemporary co-working office space provider has an immediate opening in San Jose, CA. At Novel Coworking, we believe in small business, the self-employed, and entrepreneurs because that’s who we are. We offer a modern and professional office space as well as all business services that a small business needs at an affordable rate. We believe in a professional, fun, and productive atmosphere. We want to work with others who have an entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to learn and try new things, and are self-motivated.
Our Center Sales Manager successfully:
- Generates profitable new business through prospecting and enquiry handling within the local market in order to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Conducts tours, with a goal of converting prospects into customers by effectively listening and selling the entire product range.
- Prospects to generate leads through local companies, partnerships, and commercial real estate brokers.
- Is knowledgeable of market trends and stays up-to-date on competitive data.
- Effectively manages, leads, and continuously updates CRM throughout the sales process.
- Proactively manages the renewal strategy with an aim of maximizing retention, renewal increases, and center profitability.
Key Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of work experience, in a sales-related role
- Proven Sales leadership within a business-to-business sales centric environment
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships
- Proven objection handling, prospecting, and negotiation skills
- Customer service focused at all times with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision
- College degree preferred
We are a dynamic team of people that are passionate about what we do and how we do it. We have an exceptional culture that is fast-paced, high growth, and team-oriented. We foster unconditional support, a lively atmosphere, and freedom to cultivate individual career paths. Our ideal candidate is high-energy, adaptable, detail oriented, and has a positive can do attitude. This role is geared for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit who are looking for a progressive, and meaningful role.
To the Center Sales Manager, we offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Performance-based bonuses
- Generous vacation policy
- Beautiful office space and upscale amenities
- Annual company sponsored international trip
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- SALES: 3 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.