Techniform is looking for a Sales Associate with experience in stretch-forming, metal curving, brake forming and fabrication services to join our team. Techniform serves many industries from Aerospace to Architectural providing stretch forming, machining and fabrication and able to travel.
- Sell stretch-forming, metal curving, brake forming and fabrication services to new and existing account base. Researches and documents sales correspondences.
- Primary contact with Customer in all aspects of job.
- Ensure on-time delivery of all customer requirements for your assigned jobs.
- Transfers customer conversations onto job file in conversation log.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with our customers.
- Communicate customer requirements effectively to the rest of the company.
- Weekly meetings with our sales team.
- Maintains intimate knowledge of account history, current activities and future opportunities.
- Provides sales forecasts on each individual account assigned.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of industry, customer base and competitors.
- Represents Techniform International professionally with all vendors, customers, subordinates, co-workers and superiors.
- Attend trade shows and seminars when requested.
- Meet and exceed minimum customer call and visit requirements as specified by the President.
- Solicits new and existing business through various sales leads (internet, trade magazines, newsletters, association meetings, etc..)
- Able to travel.
- Able to read blueprints.
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to function well in a high pressure, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to use sound judgment to comprehend multiple variables to solve problems, improve processes and to accurately forecast future jobs.
- Organized and detail-oriented a must.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office. (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Able to manage multiple tasks while staying on target to reach expected goals.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and organizational skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
High School Diploma/GED a must
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- On the road
- Multiple locations
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.