Texas Tito’s, Inc. is a food packaging and distribution company focused on acidified foods such as pickles, peppers and shelf-stable meat products in modern and innovative flexible packaging. We are focused on providing customers shelf-stable snacks that meet their unique industry needs. Tito’s is a small company with over 20 years in business with products that are distributed internationally to a wide range of customer types. Tito’s thrives by providing products that are the best value to our customers through a culture of efficiency that lacks the overhead and bureaucracy of larger organizations. For more information visit www.texastitos.com
The Sales Manager will prospect customers, build relationships, manage distribution, understand customer needs and apply knowledge from a wide range of industries/ sectors to present solutions that increase sales and win business for our customers. The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving profitable sales nationwide through marketing, tradeshows, inbound and outbound sales calls, product development and by partnering with our Operations team to meet customer needs.
- Gain a deep understanding of Tito’s products and their benefits.
- Drive sales growth by understanding industry and customer needs.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Create and execute a sales, profitability and growth plan that results in profitable and controlled growth with existing and potential customers.
- Maintain existing accounts by establishing relationships, effectively addressing problems, driving business to them and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Operations to regularly review and improve account profitability.
- Work with customers and Operations to launch new products and solutions.
- Complete key administrative tasks such as pricing, rebate and promotion coordination, new item / vendor setup forms, customer relationship and activity reporting, budgeting, travel and expenses.
- Target and engage with prospective customers.
- Maintain an active list of current and prospective customers, sales activities and customer communications.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual reports to the President regarding sales activities.
- Create sales and profitability forecasts and goals.
- Actively maintain and update social media channels.
- Accurately enter Sales Orders.
- Generate sample requests and follow through with Shipping to ensure samples of the highest quality are sent.
- Initiate and manage the creation and/ or revision of sales materials.
- Responsible for continuous improvement ideas and implementation.
- Complete all required documentation with accuracy.
- Responsible for meeting customer requirements through communication, documentation, training of team members, and adherence to sanitation guidelines and Good manufacturing Practices. Responsible, in part, for meeting requirements of various supplier certification programs and audits.
- Promote a positive proactive environment where input from team members is valued and encouraged.
- Provide back-up support for other roles as necessary including accounting, shipping and logistics.
- Be available for additional hours and/ or travel as scheduled or call-in basis as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to travel overnight and longer
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to be creative
- Ability to present complex topics in easy to understand way
- Ability to influence decision-making and negotiate with customers
- Ability to work across teams
- Demonstrates learning agility
- Strong business acumen
- Goal-focused/ deadline-driven/ results-oriented
- Self-starter and coachable
- Strong time management, prioritization and organization skills
- 2-5 years minimum of sales experience preferred
- Has proven record of sales results
- Has proven record of closing business
- Capable of setting up and breaking down tradeshow booths alone
- Adobe product proficiency a plus
- Clean Background
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.