Senior Management Advisors
The different levels of care that Grand Villa of New Port Richey offers, include Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care and Senior Day Program. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers social and recreational activities, delicious chef-prepared meals, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, apartment maintenance and so much more!
Grand Villa has a unique state of the art Resident Care Technology provides peace of mind by helping to ensure that care is provided as needed. An added feature is the state of the art Medication Management, including medication ordering and delivery services by a preferred provider, which improves accuracy and timely medication delivery.
Every day is filled with fun at Grand Villa. Our full-time Activities Coordinator plans activities, parties, classes, lectures, and excursions that are entertaining and engaging. Daily options include a variety of exercise classes and activities that promote flexibility and encourage independence. Grand Villa’s friendly environment encourages residents to relax and enjoy life.
Please do not submit a resume unless you have Sales & Marketing experience in the Senior Living industry.
Grand Villa of New Port Richey, a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Community, is in search of a dynamic and outgoing Sales & Leasing professional to increase sales and leasing inside this newly renovated community.
- Offering an exceptional compensation of between $65k – $100k that includes a competitive bonus structure
- Is primarily responsible for building and sustaining census
- Maintains a pristine database
- Has the ability to counsel and guide prospects and families through the sales process
- Aggressively, but appropriately, follows up on all opportunities, and
- Confidently closes the sale
- Extensive training associated with a proven sales process specific to the Senior Living industry
- In addition, Grand Villa also provides significant marketing support to ensure your success, including (1) A fully-trained Contact Center that fields all incoming inquiry calls; (2) Lead entry into our proprietary CRM; (3) Appointment and Tour Set-up; (4) A Place for Mom and Caring.com Lead Vetting and “Table Setting;” (5) Aggressive Corporate-generated Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Internet Marketing campaigns.
- Moreover, a specific focus will be given to the mastery of our internal CRM to properly maintain a database of leads and opportunities to build and sustain an Assisted Living community resident census.
- 2+ years of sales experience within the Assisted Senior Living space is required.
Indeed Hire and Senior Management Advisors are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales within the Assisted Senior Living space: 2 years (Required)
- New Port Richey, FL: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.