Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As a Strategic Account Manager (SAM), you will be part of a regional and national team that has the responsibility to manage assigned core banking accounts. The SAM organization has the distinct responsibility of managing executive relationships with our customers and driving sales thru consultative selling.
What you will be doing
You will have responsibility of managing 6-8 core banking relationships. In this role, you will be the single point of contact to the customer for account management and sales. You will be responsible for creating Joint Client Plans with the customer, renewing long term contracts, and expanding the FIS relationship by selling new solutions into the account. You will be expected to have regular and frequent engagements with your customer, which will require approximately 50% travel. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with FIS and FIS solutions.
- Periodic negotiations and renewal of long-term contracts
- Expanding FIS relationship by uncovering new opportunities and executing a winning sales strategy
- Building and managing a pipeline of 3X your quota to ensure success
What you bring:
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships at the executive level
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions with long sales cycles
- Established history of consistently meeting a large ($5M-$6M) sales quota
- Experience with engaging with customers at the executive level in formal account planning
- Seasoned Sales Professional that embraces a culture of high performance
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in account management & sales in the banking & financial industry
- Solution selling experience in core banking, Digital, EFT, or Item Processing
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and an excellent incentive compensation plan, giving you the opportunity to earn outstanding compensation.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.