This is an exciting position to lead our growth in the North American market. We are seeking someone who enjoys the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, but has been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues. You have experience working in a dynamic environment and experience growing a company from nominal revenues to phenomenal revenues at least once in your career.
- Maintain a sales pipeline across Retail, Distribution, 3rd Party Logistics, and e-commerce
- Achieve a targeted number of pilot and commercial customers
- Assist in all facets of Customer Lifecycle – sales, solutions, services, support, and account management
- Organize trade shows and marketing events
- Inform and execute an agreed pricing strategy
- Identify and recruit members of the Go-to-Market team including Sales, Solutions, Services, and Support
- Relevant experience in warehouse automation or supply chain is required
- Recent and significant (5+ years) experience closing traditional and “X as a Service” deals between $250K – $2MM involving hardware, software, and professional services to CEO, COO, EVP, SVP level executives at the following types of companies: e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics companies. Rolodex is important, but not the most important requirement. We value the right attitude and sales experience
- Ability to ask the customer the right questions and listen to what the customer needs. Afterwards, partner with solutions designers to generate a high quality proposal meeting their needs
- Collaborates well with product management, engineering, and marketing
- Qualify in/out and growing accounts. The company has demand from dozens of many significant, well-known companies. Need someone who is good at navigating and growing these accounts. It is less about knowing where to find prospects and more about identifying the right ones, getting the initial close, and growing the install base
- This will be an individual contributor position, and we are looking for someone to be very hands-on, roll up their sleeves (literally) and do whatever it takes to build revenues and product
- Four year college degree
Position will require 40-60% travel. Frequent visits to prospect sites and existing customer sites throughout the region.
Job Type: Full-time
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.