Sales Champion Wanted
EnviroNet Systems, is a full-service Building Systems Integrator/Building Automation Systems Company known for delivering reliable and innovative building automation systems to the New York Metro construction and real estate marketplace. Since 1987, we have distinguished ourselves as the “go to” full-service building systems integrator / building automation systems company.
We are seeking an outstanding sales professional with a proven track record of selling high end technical solutions.
Our principal market is the New York City Construction industry mechanical contractors who are located throughout the NY metropolitan area. EnviroNet is based in West Nyack, NY. Reporting to the office is flexible; since the job requires significant customer touch or face time.
If you have HVAC / mechanical or electrical engineering sales experience, you are a perfect fit for our company. If you don’t, don’t be discouraged. We value sales aptitude, energy and “mental agility” as well as direct industry experience. Bring your talent, your energy and your enthusiasm to our company, and we’ll teach you what you need to know to grow with our company.
We offer full training and competitive benefits and salary plus commission. You need to be comfortable in an environment where bidding for projects is the “name of the game”. You will be supported by a 21st-century CRM system and a team of professionals who consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Establish new relationships and grow existing relationships
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Work with Estimating Team to prioritize bidding activity
- Review estimates and proposals
Securing the Work- Turn the Proposal into $$
- Ongoing follow up of outstanding opportunities, regularly visit customers
- Close the sale or close the file. There is no in between
- Prospect for new opportunities and new clients, attend industry networking events
- Present Lunch and Learn Seminars to Consulting Engineers, Architects and Building Owners/Managers
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Goal seeking self-starter and self-motivated and team oriented; a natural leader
- High energy and creativity in addressing challenges– not afraid to break new ground
- Willingness to work hard, learn and possess a “roll up your sleeves’ attitude
- Strong closing skills when dealing with prospective customers with solution-based response
- Excellent communicator, with polished email writing ability,
- Strong organizational skills, time management and planning skills
Experience and Academic Degrees
- Minimum of five years’ experience in construction, selling to mechanical or electrical contractor
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering; MBA preferred
Base Salary: $75,000 – $100,000 based on experience, plus commission. Typical total compensation for a successful sales person $150,000-$225,000.
EnviroNet provides a rich offering of employee benefits including; Health, Dental, Eyecare, Long Term Disability, Matching 401(k), vacation, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $85,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Sales: 6 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.