Champion Employment, Inc. is looking for a strong sales executive to grow along with the company.
Salary Range: $45,000 to $65,000 (salary commensurate with experience) + Commission
Champions start right here. If you are tired of being trapped by corporate limitations and want to blaze your own trail in a new and unique startup venture with a clear path to advancement, unlimited territory, and an elite product that stands out in the marketplace, then Champion Employment, Inc. is calling your name.
Champion Employment is a new and rapidly growing PEO seeking a top-notch PEO/ASO/HRO sales executive for our company based in Mt. Clemens, Michigan. The ideal candidate is someone with solid B2B relationship skills who enjoys hunting new business opportunities. This is a sales role with unlimited territory targeting employers, specifically business owners, HR departments, financial executives, and CEOs alike. There is a lot of creativity and flexibility in this role; however, it does require persistence and the “hunter” mentality. You’ll bring on new customers and close million-dollar deals through teamwork, efficiency, and a laser-sharp focus on client needs.
The Sales Executive we are seeking will be on the front lines to hunt for new business for Champion Employment through executing telemarketing, email, and networking campaigns. We are looking for a veteran who is ready to break free of the corporate structure and secure his or her place as a leader in not only Champion Employment, but the PEO industry as well.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professional who is ready to work hard and solidify themselves as a professional employer sales executive.
- Self-starter with personal discipline, attention to detail, and outstanding communication skills.
- A solid team member who plays for the team, but still wants to be the MVP.
- Identifies and develops a targeted database with support from the Director of Implementation through 1) Self-generation of leads 2) Substantial networking 3) Business development sales activities
- Executes defined business plan to meet or exceed targeted Request for Proposal (RFP) meetings and RFP benchmarks on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Leverages Champion’s unique services and value-added approach to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual new business revenue targets
- Works with internal Champion team members to ensure: 1) A high level of client satisfaction 2) Delivery of Champion Employment’s values within services.
- Leverages Champion’s technology tools to effectively report on and manage all sales and client services related activities
- Must be able to efficiently balance time between inside and outside sales networking strategies.
- Willingness to travel locally and out-of-state (if need be) to visit potential referrals, leads, prospects, and existing clientele.
- Prospects new companies for the potential sale of Champion Employment services.
- Accurately prepares product and services proposals.
- Follow up with clients in order to ensure first payroll and reports are timely.
- Responsible for accurate and timely collection of all new client set-up information, signed sales agreements, and tax power of attorneys.
- Makes presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Actively seeks to recruit the payroll business from accounting firms that process client payroll.
- Contacts leads identified through all marketing and business development campaigns in a timely manner and documents results in the current CRM system.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the confidentiality of every Champion Employment’s clients’ information
Sales Representatives Compensation:
- Competitive Salary $45k-$65k + Commissions + Bonus (salary commensurate with experience)
- Residual Commissions
- Fortune 500 Benefits: Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Sales activity/RFP meeting activity measured weekly and monthly
- RFP’s submitted and accepted, measured monthly, quarterly, and annually
- AAF/AGM, measured monthly, quarterly, and annually
Internal: This role interfaces with all internal departments
External: Clients, Vendors, Prospects, Conventions
- May need to stand for long periods of time; must be able to remain in stationary position for extended periods of time; regular office environment; requires regular movement throughout Champion’s facilities.
- Work with minimal safety/health hazard potential; work primarily in a climate-controlled environment
- Daily and/or overnight travel likely; work may require the employee to work inside and outside with potential leads, prospects, referrals, or existing clientele.
Travel Expectations: 25-50% travel likely
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: AProven track record of success selling complex PEO/HRO/ASO products and solutions in a high touch, consultative selling environment. Payroll, Benefits, and/or PEO/ASO/HRO experience is required.
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, CRM
Other Requirements: Self-starter skilled in working independently as well as collaboratively; demonstrated “hunter” mentality for finding and closing new business; ability to develop consultative relationships with clients and partners to fully understand needs and identify opportunities; ability to produce RFQs or RFPs for prospects who have requested a consultation and/or a proposal from Champion; ability to articulate value and close business; motivated by success and client satisfaction; willing to use CRM, other software tools, and metrics to maximize sales success
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.