Pacifica Senior Living is looking for a great Sales Director
The Sales Director will be responsible for training all management team members in all aspects of the marketing functions in order to assist when necessary.It is required continuously work toward meeting or exceeding the yearly budgeted census on an on-going basis. MUST Represent the community in a positive and professional manner at all times. To bring awareness to the immediate community neighborhood regarding the community and all services provided. Must be able to plan and implement existing marketing events for the public and the residents. As a team player, you may be at times asked to do or participate in a different department other than marketing.
- Maintain and/or improve community occupancy level and revenue production in accordance with business and marketing plans
- Manage sales process by understanding prospective residents’ needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs
- Coordinate and complete all activities needed for sales, including visiting prospects’ homes, conducting initial assessments or sales presentations, and ensuring all required forms are completed prior to move-in
- Increase community awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups and local community involvement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Marketing and/or Sales. This is a salary plus commissions position
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
- Proficient with database software
- Must be comfortable working in a team oriented environment
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
**We are a Drug Free Community***
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.