PlaceIQ is a leading data and technology provider that powers critical business and marketing decisions with location data, analytics and insights. An early industry pioneer, PlaceIQ has become the standard for fueling better decisions by marketers, analysts and publishers through powerful, location-based consumer insights, real-world measurement and attribution.
With PlaceIQ, companies can uncover opportunities within the consumer journey by learning about and connecting with location-based audiences, measuring real-world ROI and applying insights that drive intelligent marketing and successful business outcomes.
PlaceIQ is looking for a high-energy, results-driven Sales Development Representative to produce leads for our growing sales team. The Sales Development Representative will work directly with sales management to execute outreach efforts into accounts used to setup meetings for our Account Executives. This person will also work closely with marketing and our sales organization to tune content and email messaging that produces the highest response rates leading to secured meetings. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and are eager to grow your career in sales, we want to hear from you.
What does a great Sales Development Representative do with PlaceIQ?
- Execute email outreach efforts used to drive meetings from prospects.
- Manage and iteratively tune the sales outreach process used to book meetings for AEs, learning what messaging tactics work best to score meetings for our sales organization.
- Work a list of target prospects, with the goal of securing meetings for our sales organization
- Execute outreach efforts used to educate a long-tail list of accounts, with the goal of generating transactional revenue
- Maintain timely and targeted follow-up on leads and outreach so nothing falls through the cracks
- Ensure properly qualified leads are delivered into respective account owners
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead/pipeline targets
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven SDR experience in a high volume, accountable sales environment
- Skilled at leveraging SFDC and add-on tools such as Groove to execute high scale, accountable email outreach.
- Demonstrable ability to leverage email metrics to iteratively tune content that maximizes results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to be mentored towards a successful sales career and grow within a competitive sales team
- Self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- High-energy with motivation to drive results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- An ability to be resourceful in using creative and strategic methods to identify quality leads
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce a plus
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.