CDP creates innovative software to help banks and credit unions automate administration and optimize operations. We serve hundreds of amazing financial institutions all over the country and are adding more daily.
We are a tight-knit team of talented collaborators who care about our work and demand excellence from each other to deliver world-class service and solutions.
Our family-style company culture values employee happiness and offers unique opportunities like professional development and leadership training, a buddy system, a casual dress code, and activities ranging from charity events to Friday BBQs.
CDP provides a competitive salary, benefits, 401K match, and the ability to earn bonuses.
Sales Development Representative
CDP is searching for a talented sales development representative who will help generate and facilitate sales for our company. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be involved in initiating contact with potential customers through phone calls, such as prospecting/cold-calling, or may respond to inquiries that are generated through inbound lead generation. Your objective is to identify the potential needs of the customer, qualify their interest and viability, and create relationships that will help drive the sale.
Characteristics of Success
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound warm/cold calls and emails.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with potential customers and sales staff.
- Expand CDP’s current customer base.
- Effectively and efficiently connect potential customers to sales staff so that our company profits through sales.
Need to Haves:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with and comfortable using technology
- Superior listening and presentation skills
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls a day
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with customer service or financial institutions
- A bachelor’s degree in Sales, Political Science, Marketing, Communications, or Creative Writing
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.