Read something interesting online today? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola enables over 1.4B people to discover what’s interesting and new at the moments they’re most ready to explore. Powered by Deep Learning, AI, and a large dataset, Taboola’s discovery platform creates new monetization, audience and engagement opportunities for digital properties, including publishers, mobile carriers and handset manufacturers. Advertisers use Taboola to reach their target audience when they’re most receptive to new messages, products and services.
Some of the most innovative digital properties in the world have long term, exclusive relationships with Taboola, including CNBC, NBC News, USA TODAY, BILD, Sankei, Huffington Post, Microsoft, Business Insider, The Independent, and Le Figaro. Taboola, now over 1,000 people globally, is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Mexico City, São Paulo, London, Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney.
- Generate scalable, high quality leads and manage the lead generation process
- Identify decision makers and research prospect’s contact information
- Drive revenue growth through outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the SMB and Middle-Market Sales Teams
- Work with Sales to keep Salesforce fully up to date and the pipeline current
- Work closely with sales managers on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
Successful candidates will be:
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and possess a results-focused mindset
- Well organized and diligent in following through
- Tactful and creatively persistent
- Team player / collaborative
- Interested in getting into ad-tech sales
- Passionate about digital media and a startup environment
- Recent graduate of a 4-year college
- 1-2 years experience, internship experience is acceptable
- Experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech a plus
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrer Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.