Based on exciting new ‘Sales 2.0’ prospecting techniques with a focus on mutual business fit, research and consultative discussion, create highly relevant sales opportunities for the closing team
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international technology company and build a career in sales? Do you want to build a career in technology but love working in the marketing and creative industries? Do you want to work with groundbreaking products, created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
We are looking for super talented individuals to join the team as we prepare to set another sales revenue record for Imanami this year.
Imanami products and solutions are easy to implement and manage and enable secure access and communication across the organization.
We broke another revenue record in 2017 posting the best year in the companies’ 16 year history. Our goals are set much higher in 2019.
To achieve this we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in..
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives and IT managers about their solutions for managing distribution lists and security groups within Active Directory. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives and IT managers in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs and IT managers around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
Why Imanami ?
Voted #49 of Top 100 Best Companies by San Francisco Business Times
Mature product line and a large customer base of Fortune 100 references.
Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an emerging leader.
Higher quality of life, work and live in the East Bay of Northern California.
Competitive on-target earnings
Imanami, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is the leader in Active Directory Group Management Solutions. Our software suite provides a powerful set of solutions to provision users and get them into the correct distribution and security groups immediately. This is the most basic and important tenet to Identity Management, getting users in the system and productive immediately.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.