Autoneum North America, Inc.
This position is responsible for supporting the Customer Business Unit by acting as a liaison between sales and all internal functional groups and external customers (where required) This person manages or assists in administrative communication, project tracking and reporting, customer quotations and historical part maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support CBU activities including, but not limited to: timing and follow-up of quotation proposals, sample orders, purchase orders, tooling authorizations and payments from the customer
- Responsible for coordination of all information required to obtain tooling recovery from customer in a timely manner
- Tracks and maintains part history maintenance to ensure that purchase orders received from customer are consistent with the terms quoted
- Interacts with customers (as required) in support of Account/Sales Managers
- Enters production and service purchase orders and invoice requests into internal accounting/financial system (SAP)
- Track and input part data and pricing into Sales Forecasting (SONAR) and Budget databases
- Assist in the entering of RFQ’s in PLM quoting system
- Responsible and/or assist sales team in entering cost reduction suggestions in MOVE and customer system/databases
- Ensure daily activities and business engagements align with the Autoneum regulation for conduct of business relationships
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, related field or equivalent level of experience
- Sales coordinator / program coordination experience preferred
- Knowledge of automotive supplier product development and sales processes preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent organization skills
- Chrysler OEM knowledge helpful
- Proficient in regional language skills (ie: English in North America)
- Basic math skills are required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Ability to solve practical problems in situations where only limited standardization exists is required
- Must be highly organized and able to respond quickly and effectively in changing situations
- Position requires ability to ascertain needs of customers and account managers
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Internet, Outlook
- SAP experience preferred
This position works under pressure of deadlines with interruptions occurring regularly. Overtime may be required to meet deadlines. Travel may be required for launch workshops, technical conferences and off-site training.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The primary purpose of this job description is to summarize the key/essential duties. Other duties may be assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales/program coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.