Historic Inns of Annapolis
Solicit, upsell, coordinate, manage and prepare all event documentation and facilitate through sales, property operations departments and clients. Ensure property events have a seamless turnover from sales to service and back to sales to achieve customer satisfaction/quality service while meeting/exceeding revenue/profit goals.
- Create and execute catering sales action plans to impact need periods and/or specific function space revenue production.
- Measure and achieve direct sales activity goals for client solicitations, outside sales calls and property site inspections.
- Maintain budget sales/revenue booking goals on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with company booking policies and procedures.
- Effectively utilize sales and marketing system for changelog/TBA function space, BEO layout and consistent, menus, average checks, meeting space capacity and diagrams.
- Maintain accuracy of any third party diagram software,
- Efficiency in the use of solicitation tool.
- Effective use of event for timely lead response systems and past RFP solicitation opportunities.
- Successful implementation of catering free sell policies, food/beverage minimums, service charge, fees, etc.
- Assure all bookings are accounted for in contract binders and up to date.
- Ability to solicit seasonal, traditional and non-traditional wedding and other specialty menus.
- Conduct a semi-annual competitive assessment of banquet menu price positioning within the market and adjust accordingly.
- Negotiate with guests and patrons for banquets, meetings, and other functions, all arrangements, suggesting menus, bar set-up, inform other departments of detail arrangements in writing which is necessary to assure the success of the function.
- Coordinate and assist in planning catering service/banquet operations through the Banquet Manager.
- Ensure consistent client communication for effective turnover of group and catering events.
- Obtain guarantees for all events and ensure guarantee information is distributed to all departments.
- Room blocks of 15 rooms or less with associated catering.
- Provide customers with a written statement of estimated charges prior to the event.
- Be present at functions to serve as a liaison between customer and banquet staff.
- Participate in BEO meetings to review upcoming events and client expectations.
- Coordinate pre and post meetings with hotel clients and operation team.
- Coordinate and/or approve menu tastings events for hotel clients and communicate all details to banquet operations team.
- Ensure proper reader boards are accurate and posted on a daily basis.
- Monitor banquet checks for accuracy, service charge and tax percentages and client signatures.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.